Monday, March 4, 2013

Davidsbeenhere.com – Company Overview

Buzz this




Recently, a young entrepreneur by the name of David Hoffmann contacted me to give me some information on his company, and to offer me the opportunity to review his travel accessories. Being that I love to travel, I was intrigued! So over the next week or two, I will be reviewing his products, and giving you some information on his company.

Let’s begin with information on DBH – Davidsbeenhere.com. Here is the ‘About’ from the website:

Davidsbeenhere.com helps make trip-planning easier, more personable, and informative for all travelers alike. Whether you are looking to take a road trip or researching a romantic get-a-way, DBH serves as your portal to everything travel by providing various avenues to access information about foreign destinations. These avenues include city guides, blogs, videos, and great travel products.

DBH brings destinations to your computer, e-reader or cell phone screen. We know first-hand that planning a trip online can be overwhelming due to the sheer volume of travel sites. By integrating multiple ways to learn about a place, DBH can save you time and money. Follow in David’s footsteps for an incredible journey.

Here is DBH’s Mission Statement:

DBH is committed to informing the world about the world because we believe traveling changes people to the core. If we can provide all travel lovers with a comprehensive source for travel information, then our mission is complete. We are continuously expanding our site to ensure that users will gain access to a complete package of travel-related resources, especially for those who take the road less traveled.

Here is DBH’s Vision:

Our goal is to be the #1 source for travel. The travel industry is constantly changing and DBH will be there to bring you new ways to explore the world.

Here is David explaining his hopes for his company:

“In the Spring of 2007, I set out to realize my passion of traveling the world, and I still believe that traveling is the ultimate education. It is my hope that my guides, vides, blog posts and travel products help you travel safer, smarter and more informed. Traveling is an art that I am mastering, and I hope you join me for the ride.” – David Hoffmann, CEO & Founder

I enjoy letting my blog friends know about creative and interesting companies – and Davidsbeenhere.com is one of them, in my estimation! Please come back tomorrow to see my first review!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics