Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Davidsbeenhere.com Inflatable Travel Pillow with Cloth Cover – Product Review

Buzz this





I was recently contacted by David Hoffmann, proprietor of the travel company, Davidsbeenhere. You can read about the company here. He asked me if I would be interested in reviewing the travel products that he has created. Why, yes, I would be interested!

Today, I will be taking a look at the Inflatable Travel Pillow with Cloth Cover.

Here is an endorsement of this cool product from David (from the company’s website):

Travelling on an airplane isn't always as pleasant and comfortable as it may seem. My biggest complaint when flying (almost 1,000 hours so far!) is neck discomfort and how it contributes to jet lag. This pillow was designed with neck support and stability in mind. After countless hours of testing, I can say this travel pillow will get you to your destination comfortable and rested. The Davidsbeenhere Inflatable Travel Pillow even deflates and folds into a handy carrying pouch for easy storage in your purse, briefcase or carry-on. I trust you will enjoy it or I wouldn't put my name on it! David Hoffmann Davidsbeenhere.com

Here is David demonstrating the features of this useful product:






I really love this product! We own a cloth travel pillow. Its main use in our family was to protect our Cocker Spaniel, Sammy, when he was a tiny pup! I have never taken it on a trip, as I consider it to be bulky. I love the fact that the DBH travelpillow is inflatable. When you’re not using it, you can deflate it, fold it up, and return it to its handy case. I am not one to fall asleep easily. I don’t recall ever falling asleep while watching TV. And it’s not easy for me to sleep on a plane. My husband, Fred, and I, will be traveling to Florida in May to visit his parents. I definitely will be bringing it on the plane with me. I have a feeling my sleep woes will be over when I use this handy-dandy item from Davidsbeenhere.

You can order yours by clicking here.

This product was generously provided by David Hoffmann for product review purposes.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics