Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Winner of 'Finally Free: Breaking the Bonds of Depression Without Drugs' is.....!

Buzz this


We have a winner of the autographed copy of Patty Mason's 'Finally Free: Breaking the Bonds of Depression Without Drugs,' as chosen by the Random Number Generator. That blessed individual is.....


Janice!


Congratulations, Janice! I will be emailing you shortly for your address.


Patty made this generous offer. I encourage you to take advantage of it!:


I am overwhelmed with emotion as I read the comments many of you have left. I am so moved in my heart that I would like to offer anyone who does not win the free copy of the book to contact me personally at patty@libertyinchrist.net so I can offer you a special book price of $5.00 per book +s/h. (Reg. price is $8.99) 
So many of the things you all are sharing I've been through and talk about in the book through my story. Be encouraged and know that I am praying for each of you. 
With a heart full of love for you,
Patty


Thanks again to Patty for writing such a wonderful book and sharing her heart in the process! She is truly a beautiful person inside and out!









No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics