Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tail Wags Helmet Covers: Play It Safe!

Buzz this


One of the advantages of living in the Metro Detroit area is living so close to Canada. One of my favorite TV programs is on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) - it's titled ‘Dragon’s Den,’ and features Canadian entrepreneurs who are ‘pitched’ by fellow entrepreneurs to invest in their new business ventures.

One 'pitch' that really intrigued me lately was the Tail-Wags Helmet Cover Company, based in Toronto. You can watch the ‘Dragon’s Den’ pitch here:

Here is a video featuring these adorable – and safe! – products:




These helmet covers are perfect for adults and children alike! You can use them on bike helmets or ski helmets or any other helmet in between; I’m trying to decide which one to order for my bike helmet, as well as Fred's!! 

If you think this is a neat idea, please feel free to check out their website   and place your order today! 


1 comment:

Karyn Climans said...

Thank you so much! I was thrilled to read your post about my adorable helmet covers. Promoting helmet safety is my passion: my ski helmet saved my life during a serious ski accident and I'm determined to help prevent more unnecessary serious injuries!
Just noticed you've become a Tail Wags Affiliate partner as well. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to cross-promote your site.

 
Clicky Web Analytics