Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Winner of This Weeks' Common English Bible is....

Buzz this



The Random Number Generator has chosen this week's winner of the Common English Bible. Drumroll, please.....





That blessed person is jhitomi. Congratulations! I will be emailing you shortly!

There is another opportunity to enter to win a paperback copy of this awesome new translation! Click on this link to leave a comment. 

Thanks again to the Common English Bible Committee to providing the paperback giveaway copy! It is such a blessing to be able to give away the Word of God on Resurrection Sunday!

For those of you who didn't win, and would like to own or give as a gift, you can place your order here.


Please come back soon for other great blog posts and giveaways!


2 comments:

jhitomi said...

Hi Andrea! I remember winning this but never received the CEB Bible. I'm pretty positive I responded to your email right away. Did you get that response? Thank you!
jhbalvin at gmail dot com

Andrea Schultz said...

Hi Julie -
Thanks for the feedback. I'm checking into it for you, and will let you know what I find out.
Andrea

 
Clicky Web Analytics