Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Winner of 'Fruit of My Spirit' Is......

Buzz this


I'm happy to announce that the Random Number Generator has chosen a winner of Deanna Nowadnick's 'Fruit of My Spirit: Reframing Life in God's Grace.' That blessed person is....


Darby!


Congrats, Darby; I just sent you an email.


Special thanks to Deanna, who provided two copies of the book - one for review and one for giveaway.


This is an amazing book, and Deanna has an amazing story! I invite you to order your copy here; you will be glad you did! You will want to read it, and purchase multiple copies for family and friends! 


Thanks to everyone who entered, and please come back soon, as there are always giveaways coming your way!



1 comment:

Deanna Nowadnick said...

Thanks again, Andrea! Great fun!

 
Clicky Web Analytics