Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Quality Item from CSN Stores!

Buzz this


One of my favorite new stores on the web is the CSN Stores. There are over 200 stores under its umbrella, and you can find items in numerous categories. I had the opportunity recently to order an item of my choice. I decided a massager was an item that would be a good addition to our home! So an order for the SPT Kneading Massager with Infrared was placed. 


It has been in our household for the last few weeks, and it has received plenty of use! I was especially grateful to have it this past Sunday, after I completed the Rock CF Rivers Half Marathon on Grosse Ile, a beautiful island in the Detroit River. I was a little sore (a little?!) after the event, and was grateful that my loving husband, Fred, plugged in the massager and eased the pain in my quads and my back!


I would highly recommend this product. It is lightweight yet durable. It is easy to use, and offers a good value for the dollar. Please check out CSN Stores the next time you need to order a gift for yourself or someone else!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics