Saturday, November 21, 2009

'Julie and Julia'

Buzz this
Fred & I went to see 'Julie and Julia' at the Farmington Civic Theatre last night. he Farmington Civic is a quaint old fashioned theatre - nothing like the multiplexes that are prevalent these days.

We thought the movie was very well done. Both of the female protagonists in the film are in a similar place in life as I am - trying to figure out where our place is in this world. I was very touched by the concept. Plus Julie Powell is a blogger - and I am just venturing out into that territory.

And Meryl Streep remains one of the most awesome actors on the planet - ever!

I know the movie is almost ready to come out on DVD (that's the point when the Civic gets the prints). I recommend it heartily!


No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics