Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm a New Thirty-One Gifts Consultant!!

Buzz this




When Fred and I were in Tennessee at Fred's brother and sister-in-law's home at the end of April/first of May for the Nashville Marathon, our sister-in-law Dee showed me a catalog from a company called Thirty-One. I had never heard of it before, nor had I ever seen any of their products. But I was intrigued! I was also interested in learning about the opportunity to be a consultant with the company. 

After we got back to Michigan, I made contact with Thirty-One, asking them to put me in contact with a local consultant. They gave me the name of a lady in Farmington Hills, the next city over here in Metro Detroit. I also learned there was a freeze on new consultants. The company had had such explosive growth that they decided to build up their infrastructure, hire more people for the home office, etc.... and start a waiting list. I added my name to that list on May 9. 

I received an email on Tuesday, June 21, telling me that I was off the waiting list, and would be able to sign up on Monday, June 27. I did just that - yippee!

Here is some background information on Thirty-One Gifts:

Have you heard of Thirty-One? Thirty-One is one of America’s fastest-growing Direct Selling companies. We are successful because our products are designed to complement your life, and are a perfect marriage of style and function. From uniquely styled handbags and purses to handy storage totes, baskets, stationery and more, there is truly something for everyone. With our extensive selection of embroidery colors and stylized lettering, clients can add their own personal flair to their Thirty-One purchases. I invite you to turn the pages of our catalogs and create your own style statement! Thirty-One believes in Celebrating, Encouraging, and Rewarding Women.

The company is named after the biblical passage Proverbs 31, which is interpreted by the company this way: to “celebrate hard-working women who are compassionate, giving and inspiring to their families and the people around them.”

The Home Office is really on the ball! Within hours of my sign-up, my personal web page was live. Here is the link:


On this site, you can place orders and learn more about the company and the opportunities available if you sign up as a consultant (I would love for you to be part of my team!). I encourage you to check it out, and take advantage of the terrific monthly customer and hostess specials.

One of the neat things about being a partner in Thirty-One Gifts is that one can get the word out on these fantastic products to a large audience. Although I may not live near you, we can set up an online catalog party, for instance. You would receive the same benefits as an online hostess that you would if you were to host a house party. Please email me if you’re interested!

I am brainstorming on other ways to share these awesome products and this terrific company with many people, such as fundraising for schools, non-profits. The opportunities are endless! If you have any ideas, I welcome hearing them! 

I also set up a page on Facebook. If those of you who are on Facebook would 'like' it, I'd be grateful!: 


I am excited about this new venture, and think it will be a great success! I have lots of ideas, and my ‘upline’ consultant is SO helpful! In addition, I have shared this new adventure with friends, and they have been very encouraging; at least three have committed to host a party! The first party (scheduled for June 30) is already on the calendar!

I think this is a perfect opportunity for me – “for such a time as this” - and right up my alley (can't seem to get sales out of my system!). I have gotten into bright colors, like pink, orange and purple, in the last few years; those colors are in abundance in Thirty-One products! Cute, colorful and quality products + a faith-based company = a big win for all! 

The company encourages us to get a quick - and successful - start by offering bonus kits if you reach certain thresholds within the first 15 and 45 days. So I would appreciate if you can help me make this venture a success right out of the gate! 


I will still be posting book reviews and giveaways, so have no fear! :  ) I may even have a Thirty-One Gifts giveaway now and again! I look forward to balancing my time between the two. It will be a good balance between solitary reading/writing and boisterous Thirty-One house parties with lots of fun ladies!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics