Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Review Opportunity with CSN Stores

Buzz this


I have had the privilege over the last several months to review several items from CSN Stores. CSN Stores is a website that embodies 200+ stores. You can buy anything from home office desks to pet toys to cowboy boots. I ordered cowboy boots the last time I ordered from CSN Stores. Before that, I ordered a rice cooker; we use that wonderful appliance at least once a week. Fred is a rice fanatic! I have also ordered neoprene dumbbells, an exercise resistance tube, and doggy toys. Shelby and Sammy regularly fight over their stuffed hedgehog!


I don't know what will go in the shopping cart the next time, but I look forward to letting my imagination run wild! I can hardly wait to get shopping! If you need to go shopping, there is a very good chance that you will find it on a CSN Stores website. 

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics