Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cowboy Boots and Other Cools Items from CSN Stores – Yee Haw!

Buzz this

I was recently given the fun opportunity to review some products from the CSN Stores website. The best part of that is that I was able to choose what I wanted to review! CSN Stores is an awesome company with explosive growth. Here is the explanation from their website:

Who We Are: Based in Boston, CSN Stores LLC began in 2002 and has grown rapidly into a Top 3 online U.S. retailer of home and office goods with 400+ employees.

Beyond providing unparalleled customer service, selection, and savings to our U.S. customers, CSN Stores has opened its doors to online shoppers from Canada, the U.K., and Germany. Recently named to the Hot 100 List of online retailers for 2009, CSN Stores 

Two of the items from the first of the recent orders I placed were dog toys for our Cocker Spaniel pups, six year old Shelby and four month old Sammy. For them, I chose the KONG Puppy Teething Stick and the BOODA Squatter Hedgehog Toy. I am especially grateful for the KONG Puppy Teething Stick; this gives Sammy an option to chew on something other than my left wrist (he has a real affinity for that piece of my anatomy if I let him!)! And both of the pups like the hedgehog. It has become a part of their tug-o-war arsenal! They have provided us with hours of entertainment with their tugging antics!

The last items on that order are Troy 10 Lb Neoprene Barbells. I have some lighter weight barbells, but I wanted more of a challenge. These are very durable – and provide a nice workout!

Then I placed one more order – and that order included the pièce de résistance  – Laredo Women’s Cowboy Boots in Distressed Tan Leather! I have wanted a pair of cowboy boots for as long as I can remember! I think I had a pair as a child, so it was long overdue to get another pair! I was born in the city of Detroit – a definite city slicker – and now live in a Detroit suburb, so why this dudette would want a pair is hard to fathom! But, thanks to CSN Stores, my dream has come true! The UPS Man just delivered them the other day, so I haven’t worn them yet, but I think they will be making their debut at church on Sunday!

Thanks again to CSN Stores for providing me this chance to splurge! If they bless me with another opportunity, I will make sure Fred gets his chance to have some ordering fun! 

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics